Friday, September 25, 2009

Shakey's

Am currently addicted to Shakey's.

Today I've ordered a 2-pieces chicken meal.

The gravy is ok, but the chicken is very yummy. Just right crispiness, moderately big portions.

Too bad it's located outside Eastwood City, so I hardly go there. But when my craving for their chicken is too strong for me to ignore, I summon the energy to walk from the Excelsior to the overpass, and way past Acropolis, just to get there. I figure it's a 15-20 minute walk.

The price isn't that bad either.... I think it's just around 120PHP. Not bad at all.

While there, I also order the Chicken & Corn soup - which is a really nice blend of shredded ham, chicken, and Picnic (TM) shoe-string potatoes on top. Mmmhmm...really yummy.

Now, when am really starving, I order an extra Mojos n' Dip for my appetizer. Caesar dip, of course :)

Today, I think they have a new variety of the Mojos and they call it Mexican style. I didn't try it yet, but it seemed interesting. The friendly waitress informed me that it has more spices and more "stuff" in it than the original flavoured Mojos. I guess I'll try it on my next visit.

Aside from these delicious offerings, they have thin-crust pizzas. Unlike my hubby, I don't enjoy thick-crusted, too oily pizzas. That's why Shakey's is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the Manager's Choice, the Shakey's Special and the Pepperoni Crunch.

Everything that I like is here. I just hope they either move in Eastwood city or set-up a new branch in the Eastwood Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment