Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rain and Foxes

Am usually a fan of the rainy season.

The rain, the grey clouds,and the strong winds somehow give me more energy to survive the day. The balmy elements of a cloudy sky giving me more inspiration to work, and work more.

I always want to look outside my office window and gaze at the wonderful rain showering the metro. To see the strong winds, making the decorative trees bow. I want to go outside and enjoy the day, the wind whipping my hair all over my face.

Today's different though. i wonder what changed. I still appreciate the essence and beauty of a rainy day. But here I am locked at work, seemingly depleted of energy. Why can't I absorb the energy with which the rain usually bestows upon me.

Am soo tired. I feel tired. I want to laze around the whole day and do nothing. "Low Bat" a typical slang by us Filipinos to describe a person who is lacking energy and enthusiasm, lethargic / spiritless. This is exactly the best way to describe me right now.........

Ugh, I wanna go home, and enjoy this wonderful weather in the comfort of my own house. Sigh, am in no mood to work.

It's 3:40pm and am counting the hours to 5:30 or 6pm. Hope I can go home by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment