Sunday, July 26, 2009

Italianni's

I guess it's about time to blog about my favorite restaurant of all time...Italianni's

Gosh, how I've missed the wonderful Angel-Haired pasta in tomato sauce, mmmmm...the ever-tasty caesar salad with chicken, yummmy!!

Working here in Libis, I am always taunted by the sight of the Italianni's restaurant from my window across the street.
So near, yet so far..... I mean how do you get to cross the border to One Luna building anyway?

Good news for me though, is that they have moved to Eastwood Mall. Yey!! Can't believe how lucky I am. Now am just walking distance away from my favorite cream of spinach or whatever soup of the day they have. :)

My tasty piccolo sized calamari, (salivating now, aaargh) is just minutes away from me.

Not to mention the panacotta... so rich and satisfying after a great meal.

What's more is that the ambiance of the restaurant itself is worth coming back for more. Nice, courteous staff, cozy, homy feel of the place, what more can anyone ask for? It's just the right environment for a really big meal to share with family and friends

Some people complain about the price of the food, but I say it's worth it. You get big portions and every morsel of food that goes in your mouth has assured quality.

For the budget-conscious, they also have this promo this month which offers a big platter of viand (steak or fish of your choice) with pasta and dessert. It wouldn't cost more than 500php, and it already comes with drinks.

Hope they also open up a buffet, similar to that of their Megamall branch.

Really love this place...oh, well look at the time.....time for lunch :) Guess where am gonna eat? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment