Monday, July 6, 2009

Where to Buy a Mailbox??!!

I've been on a quest to purchase a real live mailbox here in the Philippines for 2 weeks now.

I still can't believe that decent mailboxes can only be found online or in the States. I mean c'mon?, don't we have stores here in Manila that sells these things?

Am so frustrated with the hunt. I tried checking in Y!A where I can buy one, all I got is a cheesy response that I can't buy any mailbox here.

Have we underestimated the necessity of having one? Or do manufacturers think that only the rich would need such a "luxury" that they all hopped over abroad and sells their mailboxes there?

The only mailboxes I've seen here in the Phils are those that are built in with those old rusty (or quick-to -rust) kind of gates.

No sense of fashion there. No variety either....Oh well , worse comes to worse, I might indeed buy mine online. So disappointing that we don't have any here in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment