Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tears to Tiara (episode June 22)

Ugh, I completely missed watching my favorite program in Animax.

I was so pumped to watch Tears to Tiara (TTT) especially after watching Octavia and Lidia fight in the previous episode.

I am waiting for an Arthur x Octavia pairing *cross-fingers* and I sure hope I can watch the replay later tonight......but that in itself seems impossible.

It was the classic tale, either watch this anime on the idiot box or help my hubby with a competition he's preparing for. So I took the high road, and have foregone my selfish desire to watch TTT. I helped hubby with his presentation, to which he graciously called me today, and informed me that the outcome was great. His panel was genuinely impressed with his performance in that round of the competition. Great isn't it?

But I still have this nagging feeling that something really cool happened in this morning's episode.....

I really hate to read the spoilers in some forums, so I opt to wait for the encore telecast this evening...if I can catch it. Thing is I need to literally fly home to get to my house from work. Now am just whining... I'm so addicted... :)

I still have some 4 hours left at work before I can sprint to a shuttle and get home. Hope the traffic won't be so bad.........

Anyways, am staying positive that i can watch this episode tonight.

Time to end the non-sensical rambling and get back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment